As we’ve done for over 60 years our dedicated Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury attorneys fought to compensate injury victims. That hard work paid off in a recent 4.4 Million Dollar jury verdict in a medical malpractice lawsuit brought by an individual who was wrongly diagnosed by her physicians. After the insurance companies refused to settle, our complex litigation team battled for over three weeks in a successful jury trial at the Daley Center in Chicago, Illinois. We are proud not only of this result, but of the results that we achieve everyday for clients like you that have put their faith and trust in us.
Goldstein Bender & Romanoff Secures 4.4 Million Dollar Verdict
- Workers’ Compensation and Parking Lot Injuries at Work
- Goldstein Bender & Romanoff Secures 4.4 Million Dollar Verdict
- What Should I do if I Get Into a Car Accident? A Quick Step by Step Guide To Protect Your Rights
- What Injuries Are Covered Under the Workers’ Compensation Law?
- Illinois Dram Shop Act: Bars can be liable too!