As we’ve done for over 60 years our dedicated Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury attorneys fought to compensate injury victims. That hard work paid off in a recent 4.4 Million Dollar jury verdict in a medical malpractice lawsuit brought by an individual who was wrongly diagnosed by her physicians. After the insurance companies refused to settle, our complex litigation team battled for over three weeks in a successful jury trial at the Daley Center in Chicago, Illinois. We are proud not only of this result, but of the results that we achieve everyday for clients like you that have put their faith and trust in us.
Goldstein Bender & Romanoff Secures 4.4 Million Dollar Verdict
- Goldstein Bender & Romanoff Recognized as Winners of One of the Top 100 Medical Malpractice Verdicts in the United States
- Sun Times Reports on Goldstein Bender & Romanoff’s $900,000.00 Medical Malpractice Settlement
- Partner, Melvyn Romanoff Honored
- Workers’ Compensation and Parking Lot Injuries at Work
- Goldstein Bender & Romanoff Secures 4.4 Million Dollar Verdict